- Nick's BlogMarch 2, 2015
A brief look at the linguistics paper I'm writing.
- Nick's BlogFebruary 21, 2015
Sitting here with many decisions in front of me that ideally need to be made in the next day or two. Also a brief recap of convocation this week.
- Nick's BlogFebruary 14, 2015
This week there were several events outside of the classroom that gave me a greater appreciation for Arabic and the language's corresponding culture.
- Nick's BlogFebruary 2, 2015
This week I managed to discuss the historical origins of the modern Middle East in English French and Arabic!
- Madeline Geitz's BlogFebruary 1, 2015
- Student Video & Photo BlogFebruary 1, 2015
Preview of the Experimental Dance Board Winter Showcase in the studio
- Nick's BlogJanuary 25, 2015
Amidst a flurry of work, it's remarkably beneficial to have some quiet time. Luckily I've been able to have this special time this term.
- Nick's BlogJanuary 18, 2015
Over break I had the opportunity to work at Project Gaia, a local NGO that provides cookstoves that use ethanol to populations in the developing world.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogJanuary 17, 2015
- Madeline Geitz's BlogJanuary 11, 2015
- Nick's BlogJanuary 11, 2015
A new term is starting-that means new classes, and a new routine.
- Nick's BlogNovember 30, 2014
Just sitting at home thinking about Carleton...
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog