- Admissions Office BlogFebruary 17, 2011
Carleton students have a great sense of humor... and athletic talent to back it up!
- Student Video & Photo BlogFebruary 17, 2011
Midwinter Ball, one of Carleton's biggest and best events of the year, has come and gone again for the thirty-first time. Started in 1981 as a Viennese Ball, this year's dance featured swing and ballroom music, salsa, and modern tunes from student DJs. A festive night amidst mid-terms and freezing temperatures, the Ball helps to keep everyone sane and happy for the rest of winter.
- Rachel Levit's BlogFebruary 16, 2011
On wise decision-making.
- Shantrice's BlogFebruary 16, 2011
A traditional Valentines Day.
- Claire Weinberg's BlogFebruary 15, 2011
In which I play restaurant critic. I may have drooled a little bit while writing this post.
- Rachel Levit's BlogFebruary 14, 2011
St. Olaf and Carleton, philosophy and religion: going between the horns. On overlaps between classes, beasts of yore, and one very special analogy that shows just how excited I am for spring (or something).
- Admissions Office BlogFebruary 14, 2011
Carleton: small-town charm with big-city life close by.
- Student Video & Photo BlogFebruary 11, 2011
Video blogger Kaitlin Randolph '12 treks throughout campus to discover the ins and outs of dorm life, confirming that life in "the complex" (the dorms that connect to the dining hall and the student center) is swell, and discovering that rumors concerning the less popular dorms on campus aren't always true.
- Collin Hazlett's BlogFebruary 10, 2011
At Carleton, we pick apples in fall and make ice sculptures in winter. I'm not sure what idyllic seasonal activity we do in spring, but next term will probably refresh my memory.
- Marlena's BlogFebruary 10, 2011
A post in which Carleton takes me dogsledding and Minnesota is beautiful, oh so beautiful.
- Admissions Office BlogFebruary 9, 2011
Carleton winters aren't that bad...
- Rachel Levit's BlogFebruary 9, 2011
In honor of midterm break (yes, we do get just this excited about our one day off), a bold and temporary format change: my friend Anna’s Carleton experience has been “a cornucopia of awesome.” In which I attempt to do an interview and discover color theory, Don’t Forget The Lyrics, East Asian studies, tots, Ferris Bueller, and the sheer awesomeness of one (semi) randomly chosen Carleton student.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog
- More Maya Takes Carleton!