- Admissions Office BlogDecember 10, 2010
What subjects interest you most and why?
- Student Video & Photo BlogDecember 9, 2010
For one evening, Carleton's Site-Specific Media class presented an outside projection show. The glow from the projectors lit up the area, inviting those passing by to stop and stare. This event presented to viewers a new way of taking art and video out of the gallery and theater and into a new space.
- Student Video & Photo BlogDecember 7, 2010
Japan is full of exciting new foods and interesting versions of "Western" meals that seem familiar—from Osaka's speciality of okonomiyaki to ice-cream parfaits made with tofu. Take a brief tour of just a few of the new culinary experiences I've been having while abroad!
- Admissions Office BlogDecember 6, 2010
Wonder what happens at the Carleton admissions committee table?
- Student Video & Photo BlogDecember 6, 2010
The possibilities for study abroad at Carleton are nearly endless. There are twenty Carleton programs around the world, but if we don't have a program that's studying what you're interested in at the location you want to go to, there are also plenty of non-Carleton options. On average, 70% of each graduating class will study abroad, which means that there is an incredibly broad range of experiences.
- Admissions Office BlogNovember 30, 2010
We're thrilled to welcome Steve Poskanzer as the 11th president of Carleton.
- Student Video & Photo BlogNovember 30, 2010
One of the reasons I came to Carleton was to get to take classes from so many fantastic professors, but some learning experiences can only be had off-campus. Studying abroad in Osaka, Japan, I get a weekend lesson from a mountain I now call "Fuji Sensei."
- Jon Kittaka's BlogNovember 30, 2010
Lots of little squares.
- Student Video & Photo BlogNovember 29, 2010
Many people had something they dreamed of becoming when they were children. I set out to see what sort of jobs students on campus dream of today.
- Admissions Office BlogNovember 29, 2010
Carleton is one of a handful of colleges on the trimester system.
- Admissions Office BlogNovember 25, 2010
Carleton College wishes its prospective students and their families a happy Thanksgiving.
- Admissions Office BlogNovember 22, 2010
Ask a Carleton student how s/he's doing right now and you'll probably hear, "Eh, it's tenth week." That means finals, and all the attending stress. But don't be fooled: studying is an important part of 10th week, but only a part. Here are some highs and some lows, as reported by students themselves.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog
- More Maya Takes Carleton!