Perfect study space, won't you come to me? I'm an undecided major looking for a genuine relationship with an area that provides the support I need to sit down and concentrate on readings or problem sets. I'm open to places of all identities, so long as there's adequate lighting and a passable WiFi connection. I've gone through some rocky relationships and I need to get them out there so I can start fresh. Here's just a selection:
My Dorm Room
- Oh, First Burton. Though you are an amazing dorm conveniently attached to the dining hall and campus center, the foot traffic you receive is just too much for a gal without noise-cancelling headphones! How am I supposed to concentrate on a medical sociology reading during mealtimes when hundreds of people are walking down your halls? I wanted to love you, but it's just too much for me to handle.
- Your designation as "Monastery Quiet" was mysterious and a large part of my initial attraction. As I opened my backpack with a zip that was just on the side of too loud, it became apparent I didn't belong. Maybe I'll build up to you another time, but for now I must move on.
The Bald Spot
- Coming from Northeast Ohio clouds to Minnesota sun was such a shock that I wanted to be with you all the time. Unfortunately, our relationship should probably stay friends-only. You are where I want to hang out, ogle at Carleton, and learn to throw a frisbee, but mixing work with play may not be the best option for me.
Now that my past is out of the way, I know there's a desk or chair or patch of floor out there for me. I just need to find it.
- Location: Northfield
- It's NOT okay to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.
- Blogger promises she did not spend an hour reading through Craiglist personal ads before posting this.