- March 6, 2014 at 10:32 pm
Dealing with a tragedy.
- February 28, 2014 at 4:52 pm
A midst a very hectic week, I was able to have a wonderful birthday!
- February 21, 2014 at 3:49 pm
I was finally able to take some photos this week! Hopefully this helps make up for my lack of photos in many recent posts. Yesterday we had a huge snow storm!
- February 14, 2014 at 1:35 am
Winter at Carleton has been a wonderful, and new experience. The cold hasn't been too bad, and in some ways winter has allowed for some wonderful opportunities!
- February 6, 2014 at 4:23 pm
A brief glimpse of my experiences in my first ever computer science class.
- January 30, 2014 at 11:50 pm
This evening I had the opportunity to attend an event in The Cave titled Break the Silence. At this event many people spoke out about issues concerning their mental health.
- January 24, 2014 at 12:08 am
I'm currently struggling to write my first paper for my Life and Death class, but thinking very deeply about it at the same time.
- January 17, 2014 at 1:28 am
Today, I was able to attend the Off Campus Studies Fair. I learned lots of interesting things about potential programs I could partake in as a Carleton student!
- January 10, 2014 at 12:48 am
My first several days back at Carleton.
- November 24, 2013 at 3:04 pm
My first time experiencing Carleton's final exam traditions including late night breakfast and the silent dance party.
- November 14, 2013 at 10:00 am
I am in the midst of juggling interesting, but demanding assignments, and actual juggling balls.
- November 7, 2013 at 7:06 pm
A great break from homework-swing dancing (and snow-which also serves as a wonderful break from homework!)