- January 18, 2012 at 10:02 pm
A lot of this week so far has felt like playing catch up. I’ve been a little fried lately, but I think I’m finally getting things together. I don’t have some novel theme this week (except for puns, but those seem to happen regardless); hope this smorgasbord is relatively interesting!
- January 11, 2012 at 3:46 pm
To be honest with you, this book wasn’t actually as good as I thought it would be. (I have trouble remembering a lot of characters). It’s on my “Give it another shot in five years” list. This post is kind of about how I have no idea where I'll be then, and why that's probably OK.
- January 4, 2012 at 10:14 am
On sailing the friendship into sparkling waters.
- November 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm
Things you might find in the drop of water that is Carleton College.
- November 10, 2011 at 10:21 pm
Back to the basics.
- November 6, 2011 at 1:29 pm
On the frightening.
- October 26, 2011 at 7:44 pm
Playing along with college culture: on reading, writing, and the ninja slug.
- October 19, 2011 at 8:13 pm
The elephant, or woolly mammoth, in the room: on the weather.
- October 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm
An interview with a Wilde woman.
- October 8, 2011 at 8:52 pm
Some places on campus you might not have visited on your tour.
- September 28, 2011 at 9:26 pm
- September 21, 2011 at 5:49 pm
On getting into the swing of being back at school.