Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- September 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Life at Carleton is quite different from high school!
- September 20, 2016 at 3:54 pm
"I don't miss the beginning of freshman year Maya," and other thoughts on being a sophomore.
- September 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm
Two weeks in, and Yadari's starting to get in to the rhythm of life.
- September 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Sergio shares some thoughts on his first few weeks at Carleton.
- August 2, 2013 at 8:34 am
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- March 25, 2013 at 10:18 am
A quick note with answers to a few current questions and the Carleton Admissions Office expedition to see what the movies have to say about our jobs...
- February 1, 2013 at 8:35 am
While the counselors are in a reading-induced hibernation, the rest of the world remains active - particularly, residents of Minneapolis and St. Paul, or so says Forbes...
- September 29, 2012 at 7:28 am
Ellen shares her experiences working on campus.
- May 1, 2012 at 6:30 amIt's May 1, and the Class of 2016 is rolling in. Here's an introspective post by Peter Watkins '12 on some of the changes he's gone through since high school.
- February 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Ready to get your game on?
- January 3, 2012 at 9:11 am
- October 24, 2011 at 8:52 am
Kayla shares her favorite pump-up songs... great for beating the stress of applying to college!