Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- January 11, 2017 at 9:25 am
Blustery winds and chilly weather doesn't stop Carls from getting into Northfield and enjoying the local community coffee shop, Goodbye Blue Mondays
- January 6, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Jacob's first days back on campus are jam-packed with a new job and new courses.
- November 18, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Rosa explores a new part of Northfield
- November 17, 2016 at 1:48 pm
David writes about his thoughts after waking up on November 9th.
- November 16, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Maya shares her week with a photo series
- November 14, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Sergio shares his thoughts on living in a supportive community
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 8, 2016 at 11:12 am
With a little under two weeks left to fall term, Yadari shares her experiences of being in a long-distance relationship.
- November 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Piercing your nose, voting, and binge-watching Netflix (oh, and sometimes doing homework and laundry).
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- November 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Maya dreams of snow, hot cocoa, and winter term classes...good thing it's 60 degrees and sunny outside.
- October 31, 2016 at 1:29 pm
From a late-night dance party with unlimited pizza to creating art a la Princess Diaries, Halloweekend at Carleton was anything but uneventful