Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- January 30, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Ally shares some of her favorite, and least favorite, parts about Winter Term
- January 27, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Though the tradition of drinking tea at Carleton and drinking tea in China differ, Rosa shares a cozy family tradition with her friends
- January 16, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Auditions, eating a rainbow at every meal, and a four person class? Sounds like Sergio is doing winter term right.
- January 16, 2017 at 1:47 pm
Jacob answers the "What can you possibly do on your six week winter break?" question by conducting research for Carleton in Tasmania and going on a solo trip to Australia.
- January 11, 2017 at 9:25 am
Blustery winds and chilly weather doesn't stop Carls from getting into Northfield and enjoying the local community coffee shop, Goodbye Blue Mondays
- January 6, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Jacob's first days back on campus are jam-packed with a new job and new courses.
- November 18, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Rosa explores a new part of Northfield
- November 17, 2016 at 1:48 pm
David writes about his thoughts after waking up on November 9th.
- November 16, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Maya shares her week with a photo series
- November 14, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Sergio shares his thoughts on living in a supportive community
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 8, 2016 at 11:12 am
With a little under two weeks left to fall term, Yadari shares her experiences of being in a long-distance relationship.