Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Advice on the College Search” (All posts)
- January 12, 2017 at 1:49 pm
January 2017 marks three years since David first heard about Carleton
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- September 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Sergio shares some thoughts on his first few weeks at Carleton.
- March 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm
Decision letters are in the mail. Read on to learn more about the latest crop of admitted students.
- April 22, 2015 at 8:53 am
Student needs are always prioritized during the Great College Search. But parents have their own concerns and challenges, too.
- August 2, 2013 at 8:34 am
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- October 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
"I came from a Chicago suburb that dealt exclusively in Big Ten colleges and Ivy Leagues – before I heard of Carleton, the concept of a small liberal arts college was foreign to me."
- May 30, 2012 at 6:29 pm
We stumbled across this gem... some of it is remarkably relevant today! But oh my, how the times have changed...
- May 16, 2012 at 4:10 pm
- April 24, 2012 at 7:27 am
It's that time of year again...
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- February 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm
Rankings, schmankings... do they matter?