Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Affording Carleton” (All posts)
- February 7, 2017 at 11:57 am
What's a "work study" and how does it...well, work? Yadari shines some light on her experience with work study jobs and gives advice on how to make the most of employment opportunities at Carleton.
- January 27, 2017 at 4:02 pm
To get a better idea of some of the available campus jobs, Jacob interviewed a fellow Carl about jobs they've had as a student.
- November 29, 2016 at 11:56 am
Daniel, another QuestBridge Scholar, shares his thoughts on the QuestBridge Scholars Network and celebrating "QuestGiving"
- November 29, 2016 at 11:52 am
Shelby, a current QuestBridge Scholar, shares her journey as a "Questie" and shares a beloved Carleton QuestBridge tradition of "QuestGiving"
- November 21, 2012 at 1:22 pm
Our scholarships make Carleton surprisingly affordable.
- September 29, 2012 at 7:28 am
Ellen shares her experiences working on campus.
- July 16, 2012 at 12:04 pm
It's all about giving back.
- October 15, 2011 at 2:09 pm
The first Early Decision deadline is just one month away!
- July 1, 2011 at 10:53 am
A recent StarTribune article highlights our commitment to making Carleton an affordable option, particularly for low-income families.
- May 31, 2011 at 10:49 am
- February 22, 2011 at 9:45 am
Carleton's value is vetted by the Princeton Review.
- December 30, 2010 at 10:59 am
Carleton College: we've got aid.