Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Choosing A College” (All posts)
- October 11, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Autumn is upon us!
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- September 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Life at Carleton is quite different from high school!
- March 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm
Decision letters are in the mail. Read on to learn more about the latest crop of admitted students.
- April 22, 2015 at 8:53 am
Student needs are always prioritized during the Great College Search. But parents have their own concerns and challenges, too.
- May 30, 2013 at 9:41 am
How do the sciences compare at smaller, private schools versus larger research institutions? Check out this article in the MN Private College's newsletter that puts the private colleges in the larger MN and national context!
- October 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
"I came from a Chicago suburb that dealt exclusively in Big Ten colleges and Ivy Leagues – before I heard of Carleton, the concept of a small liberal arts college was foreign to me."
- May 16, 2012 at 4:10 pm
- May 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm
Woohoo! It's almost time for MPCW.
- January 3, 2012 at 9:11 am