Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Choosing A College” (All posts)
- April 19, 2017 at 1:20 pm
Having grown up outside of Los Angeles, Natty Maneerit needed an escape from city life. She's found breathing room at Carleton.
- March 31, 2017 at 2:29 pm
Jacob reflects on choosing between schools and what ultimately led him to choose Carleton.
- March 22, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Read on to hear more from the Carleton Admissions team!
- February 2, 2017 at 11:48 am
David's got his sights set on Denmark or England!
- January 25, 2017 at 3:34 pm
It's hard to find all of the cool nooks, or pockets, on campus when you're visiting. Here are some of Maya's favorite lesser-known spots on campus.
- January 20, 2017 at 3:58 pm
It's not what you think! Read Jacob's take on the faculty vote to replace "concentrations" with "minors" at Carleton.
- January 12, 2017 at 1:49 pm
January 2017 marks three years since David first heard about Carleton.
- January 11, 2017 at 9:41 am
Caroline Duke '17 wanted to be challenged academically, but she also couldn't give up sports. Striking that balance keeps her fulfilled at Carleton.
- November 29, 2016 at 11:56 am
Daniel, another QuestBridge Scholar, shares his thoughts on the QuestBridge Scholars Network and celebrating "QuestGiving"
- November 16, 2016 at 12:07 pm
It didn’t take long for Cristian Castro ’19 to feel comfortable on campus. Then again, he pictured himself as a Carl before life as a college freshman even began.
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- October 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm
Jacob's gearing up for his program this winter break.