Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Choosing A College” (All posts)
- January 12, 2017 at 1:49 pm
January 2017 marks three years since David first heard about Carleton
- January 11, 2017 at 9:41 am
Caroline Duke '17 wanted to be challenged academically, but she also couldn't give up sports. Striking that balance keeps her fulfilled at Carleton.
- November 29, 2016 at 11:56 am
Daniel, another QuestBridge Scholar, shares his thoughts on the QuestBridge Scholars Network and celebrating "QuestGiving"
- November 16, 2016 at 12:07 pm
It didn’t take long for Cristian Castro ’19 to feel comfortable on campus. Then again, he pictured himself as a Carl before life as a college freshman even began.
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- October 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm
Jacob's gearing up for his program this winter break.
- October 11, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Autumn is upon us!
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- September 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Life at Carleton is quite different from high school!
- March 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm
Decision letters are in the mail. Read on to learn more about the latest crop of admitted students.