Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Sports & Recreation” (All posts)
- February 23, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Carleton organizes a number of outdoor trips for students, including an annual trip to Wisconsin. Read about Sergio's experiences at the Book Across the Bay race.
- February 10, 2017 at 9:22 am
Ultimate Frisbee is a huge part of Carleton culture and many students enjoy participating in the sport. Read about Jacob's experiences with one of Carleton's Division III ultimate teams.
- February 9, 2017 at 2:07 pm
The life of a Carleton student is often a busy one, but, as David describes, worthwhile in changing how one thinks. Here's David's reflection on how winter term is going.
- January 11, 2017 at 9:41 am
Caroline Duke '17 wanted to be challenged academically, but she also couldn't give up sports. Striking that balance keeps her fulfilled at Carleton.
- October 31, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Ally looks back on her past two years at Carleton as told through a series of photographs.
- October 21, 2016 at 1:22 pm
What better way to spend midterm break than at the North Shore of Lake Superior studying geology?
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- July 24, 2013 at 11:07 am
Marv Rotblatt died on July 16 at the age 85. Rotblatt has been a legend at Carleton for years. There is myth and mystery surrounding his name because of the day-long softball game that takes place each spring term.
- February 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Ready to get your game on?
- January 6, 2012 at 10:47 am
The Carleton athletics program continues to be totally awesome.
- October 12, 2011 at 1:59 pm
The 2011 Carleton women’s softball team was also named an All-Academic Team.