Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Student Body” (All posts)
- November 16, 2016 at 12:07 pm
It didn’t take long for Cristian Castro ’19 to feel comfortable on campus. Then again, he pictured himself as a Carl before life as a college freshman even began.
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 12, 2016 at 11:26 am
- October 11, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Autumn is upon us!
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:07 pmRosa discovers a new corner of campus, and more!