Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Student Body” (All posts)
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 12, 2016 at 11:26 am
- October 11, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Autumn is upon us!
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:07 pmRosa discovers a new corner of campus, and more!
- September 26, 2016 at 11:33 pm
Sergio describes a tough week as a Carleton student and finding joy during his first weeks as a freshman at Carleton.
- September 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Life at Carleton is quite different from high school!
- September 23, 2016 at 5:54 amSome habits in Minnesota are pretty different from what you'll find in New York.
- September 20, 2016 at 3:54 pm
"I don't miss the beginning of freshman year Maya," and other thoughts on being a sophomore.