Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Traditions” (All posts)
- October 18, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Ever heard of the term "sesquicentennial?" We hadn't either until Carleton's 150th birthday party this weekend.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.
- October 5, 2016 at 1:55 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:27 pm
A week in the life of a Carl told through pictures.
- September 27, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Yadari jokingly describes some of the quirkier attributes to an allegedly "haunted" residence hall.
- September 26, 2016 at 11:03 pm
- September 23, 2016 at 5:54 amSome habits in Minnesota are pretty different from what you'll find in New York.
- September 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Sergio shares some thoughts on his first few weeks at Carleton.
- July 3, 2013 at 4:20 pm
What are some of your favorite aspects about Carleton? What did you write your admissions essay about? Dacie Moses’ Cookie House. Yes, that is my answer to both of those questions.
- October 28, 2012 at 7:13 pm
Our students put together a list of some of their favorite spots in the Weitz Center for Creativity.