Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Traditions” (All posts)
- November 29, 2016 at 11:56 am
Daniel, another QuestBridge Scholar, shares his thoughts on the QuestBridge Scholars Network and celebrating "QuestGiving"
- November 29, 2016 at 11:52 am
Shelby, a current QuestBridge Scholar, shares her journey as a "Questie" and shares a beloved Carleton QuestBridge tradition of "QuestGiving"
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- November 7, 2016 at 8:43 am
Where to Carls flock when serious studying needs to happen? Rosa investigates.
- November 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Maya dreams of snow, hot cocoa, and winter term classes...good thing it's 60 degrees and sunny outside.
- October 31, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Ally looks back on her past two years at Carleton as told through a series of photographs
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 18, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Ever heard of the term "sesquicentennial?" We hadn't either until Carleton's 150th birthday party this weekend.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.