Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Traditions” (All posts)
- February 6, 2017 at 2:01 pm
Sergio fills more in one weekend than anyone else at Carleton. Read on to hear about his adventures!
- January 27, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Though the tradition of drinking tea at Carleton and drinking tea in China differ, Rosa shares a cozy family tradition with her friends
- November 29, 2016 at 11:56 am
Daniel, another QuestBridge Scholar, shares his thoughts on the QuestBridge Scholars Network and celebrating "QuestGiving"
- November 29, 2016 at 11:52 am
Shelby, a current QuestBridge Scholar, shares her journey as a "Questie" and shares a beloved Carleton QuestBridge tradition of "QuestGiving"
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- November 7, 2016 at 8:43 am
Where to Carls flock when serious studying needs to happen? Rosa investigates.
- November 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Maya dreams of snow, hot cocoa, and winter term classes...good thing it's 60 degrees and sunny outside.
- October 31, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Ally looks back on her past two years at Carleton as told through a series of photographs
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 18, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Ever heard of the term "sesquicentennial?" We hadn't either until Carleton's 150th birthday party this weekend.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.