Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Traditions” (All posts)
- July 3, 2013 at 4:20 pm
What are some of your favorite aspects about Carleton? What did you write your admissions essay about? Dacie Moses’ Cookie House. Yes, that is my answer to both of those questions.
- October 28, 2012 at 7:13 pm
Our students put together a list of some of their favorite spots in the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- September 10, 2012 at 11:03 am
You'll find a lot of traditions at Carleton.
- May 8, 2012 at 12:45 pm
Carls are buzzing on Facebook about a certain poet...
- March 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm
The Golden Schillers are a beloved Carleton tradition.
- March 6, 2012 at 11:51 am
Check out what happened at the LDC over Midterm Monday...
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- February 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Ready to get your game on?
- December 29, 2011 at 9:06 am
- July 6, 2011 at 9:25 am
"Modern nerds fit into a more important category: people that pursue what they want with all their heart. They confidently participate in what they love, even if what they love is totally bizarre."
- May 10, 2011 at 1:21 pm
Learn more about what makes Minnesota so great.
- May 7, 2011 at 8:26 am
We know how to have a good time!