Admissions Office Blog
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.
- October 10, 2016 at 2:18 pm
Brittany Brookner ’18 enters the hot seat to chat about first impressions, academic surprises, and taking advantage of office hours.
- October 7, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Confused by the levels in the library? Fear not: click here to read Jacob's breakdown of the Libe
- October 7, 2016 at 11:52 am
Rosa advocates for one of Carleton's two dining halls, the Language and Dining Center
- October 6, 2016 at 9:34 am
A trek up 'the Hill' bodes well for David as he makes his way to St. Olaf for dinner
- October 5, 2016 at 2:50 pm
Maya showcases a photo log of things she's grateful for on campus
- October 5, 2016 at 2:19 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:55 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:27 pm
A week in the life of a Carl told through pictures.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:07 pmRosa discovers a new corner of campus, and more!
- September 29, 2016 at 11:34 pm
Though getting sick in college is inevitable, Maya offers some pro tips as to how to best listen to your body.