Admissions Office Blog
- September 18, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Ally introduces us to her major, American Studies.
- September 18, 2016 at 4:19 pm
Meet this year's crop of new bloggers, and welcome Maya back for her 2nd year!
- September 14, 2016 at 4:34 pm
- March 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm
Decision letters are in the mail. Read on to learn more about the latest crop of admitted students.
- April 22, 2015 at 8:53 am
Student needs are always prioritized during the Great College Search. But parents have their own concerns and challenges, too.
- November 20, 2014 at 3:58 pmCarleton's Gould Library, affectionately known as the "Libe," is much more than a study space. Get a look inside in our latest video.
- September 13, 2013 at 8:05 am
Our summer has come to an end. After three months of interviews, tours, mailings, stamp placing, and organizing, we are finished.
- August 12, 2013 at 3:53 pm
The wait is over - the Carleton supplement is now up and running on the Common Application website!
If you have any lingering issues, try the Common App support center and let us know if the problem persists.
Thanks for your patience, good luck with the application process!
- August 8, 2013 at 10:09 am
Applying to Carleton and finding that the Carleton questions and writing supplement aren't yet ready? Common App has not yet finished preparing and publishing our questions - we'll update you as soon as they're available.
In the meantime, relax as best you can whilst attempting college applications, and enjoy any time left in your summer before your last year of school. Good luck with everything, and we hope to see your application soon!
- August 5, 2013 at 2:54 pm
Carleton Admissions will ask you a lot of questions: What classes did you take your junior year? Have you ever visited the town of cows, colleges, and contentment? Why Carleton? But have they ever asked you if you would mind spending a Saturday afternoon with your friends fighting to stay afloat and un-beached on the snaking Cannon River?
- August 2, 2013 at 8:34 am
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- July 31, 2013 at 8:07 am
Every Sunday the Fellows go to The Contented Cow for trivia. The most important part of each evening is selecting the best team name.