Admissions Office Blog
- October 31, 2016 at 7:23 pmAre you a future Questie?
- October 31, 2016 at 1:29 pm
From a late-night dance party with unlimited pizza to creating art a la Princess Diaries, Halloweekend at Carleton was anything but uneventful
- October 31, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Ally looks back on her past two years at Carleton as told through a series of photographs
- October 30, 2016 at 11:20 pm
Sounds like Jacob and Rosa have a similar problem...
- October 28, 2016 at 9:10 pm
Jacob's gearing up for his program this winter break.
- October 28, 2016 at 8:05 pm
David discovers an interdisciplinary initiative on campus!
- October 27, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Snacks are so much fun.
- October 25, 2016 at 11:55 am
Does the thought of having a roommate send you into a tizzy? Fear not! Yadari lays out simple "do's" and "don't" of how to be a great roommate.
- October 25, 2016 at 11:26 am
Ally reflects on the balance between the extremes of "college is stressful!" and "college is amazing!"
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 21, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Observation can lead to self-discovery, and Rosa shares what it's like to change up everyday habits in the pursuit of more self-awareness.
- October 21, 2016 at 1:22 pm
What better way to spend midterm break than at the North Shore of Lake Superior studying geology?