Admissions Office Blog
- October 7, 2016 at 11:52 am
Rosa advocates for one of Carleton's two dining halls, the Language and Dining Center
- October 6, 2016 at 9:34 am
A trek up 'the Hill' bodes well for David as he makes his way to St. Olaf for dinner
- October 5, 2016 at 2:50 pm
Maya showcases a photo log of things she's grateful for on campus
- October 5, 2016 at 2:19 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:55 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:27 pm
A week in the life of a Carl told through pictures.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:07 pmRosa discovers a new corner of campus, and more!
- September 29, 2016 at 11:34 pm
Though getting sick in college is inevitable, Maya offers some pro tips as to how to best listen to your body.
- September 29, 2016 at 12:26 pm
David explores the nuances of Minnesotan small talk
- September 27, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Yadari jokingly describes some of the quirkier attributes to an allegedly "haunted" residence hall.
- September 26, 2016 at 11:33 pm
Sergio describes a tough week as a Carleton student and finding joy during his first weeks as a freshman at Carleton.