Admissions Office Blog
- January 30, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Ally shares some of her favorite, and least favorite, parts about Winter Term.
- January 30, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Coming from the artsy town of Tucson, Sergio sought out and explains some of the different artistic and performance opportunities at Carleton.
- January 27, 2017 at 4:02 pm
To get a better idea of some of the available campus jobs, Jacob interviewed a fellow Carl about jobs they've had as a student.
- January 27, 2017 at 3:54 pm
Though the tradition of drinking tea at Carleton and drinking tea in China differ, Rosa shares a cozy family tradition with her friends.
- January 26, 2017 at 3:44 pm
David cheerily explores how luck and fate brought him a better room draw number for choosing where to live next year.
- January 25, 2017 at 3:34 pm
It's hard to find all of the cool nooks, or pockets, on campus when you're visiting. Here are some of Maya's favorite lesser-known spots on campus.
- January 24, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Yadari's busy week led to a lot of fun photos: check them out here.
- January 23, 2017 at 4:20 pm
Ally reflects both on her experience at the Women's March on Washington in Washington D.C. and as her experience as a woman on the Divest Carleton leadership team (featuring an article she wrote for The Carletonian).
- January 23, 2017 at 4:11 pm
Sergio's excited about an internship this coming summer--in Buenos Aires!
- January 20, 2017 at 3:58 pm
It's not what you think! Read Jacob's take on the faculty vote to replace "concentrations" with "minors" at Carleton.
- January 20, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Rosa catches us up on her third week of Winter Term.
- January 19, 2017 at 3:41 pm
David fills us in on how he spent his winter break.