For Parents of Prospective Students
Choosing a college is often a decision for the whole family, not just the student. To help you better guide your son or daughter, we’ve gathered some of the information most requested by parents and guardians.
If you have questions, we encourage you to contact us at (800) 995-CARL or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A general guide to navigating the college search process, created by the Admissions staff.
- Fast facts about Carleton College.
- Your student has so many choices. What makes Carleton unique?
- Understand Carleton's cost and our commitment to meet the demonstrated financial need of all admitted students.
- Our location combines small-town friendliness with the conveniences and opportunities of a major metro area.
- The Carleton experience doesn't end with commencement. Learn about Carleton's vibrant Alumni Network and how it benefits our graduates.
- A compilation of some of Carleton's appearances in various college guides and lists