- Join Professor Ruth Weiner and Curator Laurel Bradley for a spring weekend experiencing the Twin Cities art scene, including the new Guthrie Theater and the renovated Walker Art Center.
- Join economics professor Michael Hemesath and his wife, religion professor Elizabeth Galbraith, on a journey up the spectacular Norwegian coast. Cruise the Baltic Sea, explore St. Petersburg, and experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic States during the height of summer’s spectacular White Nights.
- Alumni domestic weekend to Thermopolis, WY led by Bob Bonner and Ed Buchwald
- Alumni College on China's Tradition and Transformation
- Alumni adventure to Newport Rhode Island for the annual jazz festival
- Alumni adventure through the Grand Canyon led by Perry Mason and Beth Schwarzman '66
- Classics and anthropology professor Nancy Wilkie will take you on an adventure through a slice of the North African coast that was once home to Hannibal, St. Augustine, and the Barbary pirates, and that features some of the most dramatic and well-preserved ancient ruins in the world.
- Join art history professor Katie Ryor and her husband, Jim Smith, for a memorable journey along China's fabled Silk Road.
- Alumni Adventure to the Galapagos Islands led by Matt Rand