Planning and Publicity Forms
These forms are meant to guide you through the event planning process. Fill out the appropriate form to start the publicity process for your Carleton Club event. Information from these forms will be used to create draft email (and in some cases, paper) invitation for your event. Your staff contact in Alumni Relations will send you the draft invitation as soon as it's complete.
If you are interested in planning an event with a Carleton faculty or staff member, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-729-2586 or email@example.com.
The Office of Alumni Relations needs information about your event at least 6-8 weeks in advance. This gives us enough time to publicize the event and make sure everything is in order, and allows alumni and parents adequate time to make plans to attend. Generally, our practice is to send a reminder notice one week before the event.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 800-729-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this form for most Carleton Club events.
- Use this form for events that include purchasing tickets, such as sports games, plays, and museum exhibits.
- Use this form to plan a summer send-off in early August.
- Use this form to plan a holiday gathering in December or January.
- Use this form to join the fun on February 7, 2015.