Get Involved With MCAN!
Alumni contributions of time, service, and money are critical to the well-being of the College and to the long-term success of the Multicultural Alumni Network.
At this time we are accepting applications to the MCAN Board for alumni below as well as the Class of 2018 at this link.
- Join the MCAN Board and develop strategies for MCAN's future. Fill out the form below to get started.
- Volunteer to plan events for alumni and parents in your local area. Contact the Alumni Relations Office at 800-729-2586 or alumni-office[AT]carleton.edu to get started.
- Interview prospective students, offer information about Carleton and/or attend high school college fairs as an Alumni Admissions Representative (AAR). Contact the Admissions Office at 800-995-CARL to sign up.
- Give to the Annual Fund, to help support financial aid, the MCAN Scholars program, the Intercultural Life office, funding for internships and other important operating budget priorities.
- Volunteer to talk to current students about your work, the job/career choices you've made, how to get a start in the world of work, etc. Learn more about how you can help current Carleton students through the Career Center.
Interested in learning more about what MCAN is up to? Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MCANCarleton/