Get Involved With MCAN!
Alumni contributions of time, service, and money are critical to the well-being of the College and to the long-term success of the Multicultural Alumni Network.
At this time we are accepting applications to the MCAN Board for student representatives.
- Join the MCAN Board and develop strategies for MCAN's future. Fill out the form below to get started.
- Volunteer to plan events for alumni and parents in your local area. Contact the Alumni Relations Office at 800-729-2586 or alumni-office[AT]carleton.edu to get started.
- Interview prospective students, offer information about Carleton and/or attend high school college fairs as an Alumni Admissions Representative (AAR). Contact the Admissions Office at 800-995-CARL to sign up.
- Give to the Alumni Annual Fund, to help support financial aid, the MCAN Scholars program, the Intercultural Life office, funding for internships and other important operating budget priorities.
- Volunteer to talk to current students about your work, the job/career choices you've made, how to get a start in the world of work, etc. Learn more about how you can help current Carleton students through the Career Center.