Soccer: Bobby Phillips Interview
Published 22 October 2007
- Created 9 April 2007; Published 24 April 2007Men's Tennis: Macalester Highlights 2
- Created 6 March 2007; Published 8 March 20072007 MIAC Women's Basketball Playoff Title Game Highlights
A highlight package and recap of the 2007 MIAC Women's Basketball Playoff title game between Gustavus Adolphus College and the College of St. Benedict.
- Created 28 February 2007; Published 28 February 20072006 Carleton Football Highlights2006 Carleton Football Highlights
- Created 16 April 2004; Published 29 April 2007Women's Tennis: Bethel Highlights (300kbps)
- Created 26 January 2001; Published 26 January 2011Men's Basketball: Concordia Highlights, Jan. 26, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 60-51 win over Concordia-Moorhead. Seth Jonker paced the Knights with 22 points, five rebounds, three assists and two steals as the Knights moved to 10-2 in the MIAC, alone in second place in the conference standings. The Knights, who won their 19th conference regular-season game in its last 22 tries (dating back to last year) held the Cobbers to 27 percent shooting in the second half.
- Published 5 October 2007Pre-Homecoming Feature
- Published 22 October 2007Soccer: Bobby Phillips Interview
- Published 14 January 2008Basketball: Tommy Drake Interview
- Published 23 January 20082007 Carleton College Football Highlights
2007 Carleton Knights Hilights - Knights Bleed Blue
- Published 23 January 20082006 Carleton College Football Highlight
2006 Carleton Football Highlight
- Published 18 March 2009Swimming & Diving: 2009 NCAA Championships Day 1 Highlights 2009-03-18
Highlights from day one at the 2009 NCAA Division III Swimming and Diving Championships.
- Published 2 April 2009Mia Z's goal vs. St. Olaf 2008
In this clip the Knights are wearing blue. Mia Zutz '10 finishes the key goal in the Knights 3-2 victory against cross-town rival St. Olaf College. Melley Turner '09 provides Zutz the brilliant pass to set up the slotted shot.
- Published 2 April 2009Cassie B's goal vs. Macalester 2008
Cassie Burke '12 scores off a Nicky Bloom '09 feed in the MIAC playoff semi-final match against Macalester College.
- Published 2 April 2009Nicky B's goal vs. Concordia-Moorhead MIAC Playoffs 2008
Nicky Bloom '09 scores the first of her two goals in the Knights 3-0 victory over Concordia. Mia Zutz '10 beats her defender on the outside, serves a driven ball into the box, and Nicky drives a first-time shot to the far corner.
- Published 26 November 2012Men's Basketball: Tom Sawatzke's buzzer beater at Hawaii Pacific, Nov. 24, 2012
Tom Sawatxzke tied the game at 71-71 on a three-pointer with 0:32 remaining. He then hit the game winner as time expired to lift Carleton to a 74-71 triumph over Hawaii Pacific University, a NCAA D-II program.