Basketball: Tommy Drake Interview
Published 14 January 2008
- Published 5 October 2007Pre-Homecoming Feature
- Published 22 October 2007Soccer: Bobby Phillips Interview
- Published 14 January 2008Basketball: Tommy Drake Interview
- Published 23 January 20082007 Carleton College Football Highlights
2007 Carleton Knights Hilights - Knights Bleed Blue
- Published 23 January 20082006 Carleton College Football Highlight
2006 Carleton Football Highlight
- Published 18 March 2009Swimming & Diving: 2009 NCAA Championships Day 1 Highlights 2009-03-18
Highlights from day one at the 2009 NCAA Division III Swimming and Diving Championships.
- Published 2 April 2009Cassie B's goal vs. Macalester 2008
Cassie Burke '12 scores off a Nicky Bloom '09 feed in the MIAC playoff semi-final match against Macalester College.
- Published 2 April 2009Nicky B's goal vs. Concordia-Moorhead MIAC Playoffs 2008
Nicky Bloom '09 scores the first of her two goals in the Knights 3-0 victory over Concordia. Mia Zutz '10 beats her defender on the outside, serves a driven ball into the box, and Nicky drives a first-time shot to the far corner.
- Published 14 October 2009Men's Soccer: Elfman's Game Winner at St. Thomas 2009-10-14
Strong combination play and quick passing set up Wes Elfman for a breakaway, which he converts with 11.9 seconds remaining in the second overtime, giving Carleton a 1-0 victory at St. Thomas.
- Published 28 September 2011Sept 24, 2011 win over Hamline University
- Published 26 November 2012Men's Basketball: Tom Sawatzke's buzzer beater at Hawaii Pacific, Nov. 24, 2012
Tom Sawatxzke tied the game at 71-71 on a three-pointer with 0:32 remaining. He then hit the game winner as time expired to lift Carleton to a 74-71 triumph over Hawaii Pacific University, a NCAA D-II program.
- Published 28 October 2014Men's Soccer: Branden McGarrity's record-breaking 36th career goal, Oct. 28, 2014
Branden McGarrity breaks the Carleton Men's Soccer career goals scored record with this double-overtime score against University of St. Thomas on Oct. 28, 2014