- Created 24 January 2013; Published 28 January 2013Men's Basketball: Scott Theisen triple-double, Jan. 23, 2013
Highlights of Scott Theisen's 22-point, 12-rebound, 10-assist performance against Concordia College on Jan. 23, 2013. It was the first recorded triple-double in Carleton basketball history and only the third recorded in MIAC men's basketball over the last 20 years.
- Created 1 December 2012; Published 1 December 2012Men's Basketball: Tom Sawatzke's game-winning shot vs. Bethel University, Dec. 1, 2012
Tom Sawatzke hits a three-pointer with 2.1 seconds remaining to lift Carleton to a 64-62 win over Bethel.
- Created 30 January 2012; Published 31 January 2012Men's Basketball: Highlights vs. Bethel University, Jan. 30, 2012
Tom Sawatzke's three-pointer beats the buzzer to lift Carleton to a 54-52 victory over Bethel University.
- Created 21 January 2012; Published 22 January 2012Men's Basketball: Highlights vs. St. Olaf College, Jan. 21, 2012
Highlights from another thriller in the Carleton - St. Olaf rivalry. This one went to the Oles, 67-66 in overtime.
- Created 23 February 2011; Published 23 February 2011Men's Basketball: Jeremy Sutherland Old Spice Commercial Spoof #2, Feb. 23, 2011
A second version of the Old Spice commercial spoof featuring the Knights' Jeremy Sutherland, encouraging Knight Knation to get out and cheer for the Knights in the MIAC Playoffs. The alternate ending features a special guest appearance, so make sure to watch the entire spot!
- Created 19 February 2011; Published 19 February 2011Men's Basketball: St. Olaf Highlights, Feb. 19, 2011
Highlights from the final five minutes and overtime of Carleton's 84-73 overtime win against rival St. Olaf. Seth Jonker matched his career high for the second time in as many games, scoring 26 points as Carleton rallied from an eight-point deficit with four minutes left in regulation. The win, Carleton's seventh straight, gives the Knights a share of the MIAC’s regular-season title with St. Thomas and the MIAC Playoff's top seed next week. It’s Carleton’s 20th overall conference title, its fifth MIAC regular-season title and second in the last six years. Jeremy Sutherland added 21 points, scoring 10 points in the final four minutes of regulation and hitting two free throws to give the Knights a one-point lead with eight seconds left.
- Created 17 February 2011; Published 18 February 2011Men's Basketball: Jeremy Sutherland Old Spice Commercial Spoof #1, Feb. 17, 2011
A spoof of the infamous Old Spice commercials with a Carleton twist, starring the Knights' own Jeremy Sutherland. Luckily for you, he's a basketball god with ice in his veins. Rejoice, Knight Knation--he's riding the Goat!
- Created 8 February 2011; Published 9 February 2011Men's Basketball: St. Thomas Highlights, Feb. 8, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 67-61 win over No. 9 St. Thomas, moving the Knights into a first-place tie with the Tommies. Jeremy Sutherland paced the Knights with 18 points and Seth Jonker added 16 points as the Knights won for the 16th consecutive time at West Gym, dating back to the 2009-10 season.
- Created 22 January 2011; Published 22 January 2011Men's Basketball: St. Olaf Highlights, Jan. 22, 2011
Seth Jonker poured in a game-high 25 points—including 16 in the second half—as the Knights held on for a 72-69 victory at crosstown rival St. Olaf. Jeremy Sutherland and Carter Biewen also finished in double figures. It marked the 12th win over the Oles in the last 15 games for the Knights. The Knights keep the famed Goat Trophy for the 21st time in the last 22 years.
- Created 19 January 2011; Published 20 January 2011Men's Basketball: at Hamline highlights, 2011-01-19
A look at some of the biggest plays from Carleton men's basketball 70-67 victory at Hamline University, including Jeremy Sutherland's 1,000th career point and his game-winning three-pointer in the closing seconds.
- Created 12 January 2011; Published 12 January 2011Men's Basketball: Bethel Highlights, Jan. 12, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 60-56 win over visiting Bethel University. Seth Jonker paced the Knights with 13 points and eight rebounds and Danny Geiger came off the bench for a career-high 12 points as the Knights won for the sixth time in seven conference contests. Tom Sawatzke added 11 points and Jeremy Sutherland had 10 points and five boards.
- Created 8 January 2011; Published 10 January 2011Men's Basketball: Saint Mary's Highlights, 1/8/11
Highlights of Carleton's 74-57 win over Saint Mary's University at West Gym on Jan. 8, 2011. The win moved the Knights to 5-1 in conference play, alone in second place, and marked the 21st consecutive win over SMU for Carleton. Seniors Carter Biewen (Golden Valley, Minn./Robbinsdale Armstrong) and Jeremy Sutherland (Apple Valley, Minn./St. Bernard’s) scored 15 points apiece as the Knights shot a blazing 61.5 percent (32-of-52) from the floor.
- Created 5 March 2010; Published 6 March 2010Men's Basketball: NCAA Tournament First Round Recap vs. UW-Stevens-Point, March 5, 2010
A recap from the Knights narrow 59-58 defeat in the 2010 NCAA Tournament's first round at fifth-ranked UW-Stevens Point. Seth Jonker (Jr./Apple Valley, Minn./Eastview) tallied 17 points while Jeremy Sutherland (Jr./Apple Valley, Minn./St. Bernard’s)added 13 points, four assists and three steals for the Knights (19-10). Bryan Rosett (Sr./Cottage Grove, Minn./Park) was 6-for-9 from the field and tallied 12 points and five rebounds in what proved to be the final game of his career and Carter Biewen (Jr./Golden Valley, Minn./Robbinsdale Armstrong) was also in double figures with 11 points, as he knocked down 3-of-5 from three-point range.
- Created 4 March 2010; Published 4 March 2010Men's Basketball: NCAA Tournament - First Round at UWSP practice video
Video from practice and quick interview with head coach Guy Kalland the day before the men's basketball team faces UW-Stevens Point in the first round of the 2010 NCAA Tournament
- Created 27 February 2010; Published 28 February 2010Men's Basketball: 2010 MIAC Final Recap
Video recap of MIAC Final 78-71 OT win over Gustavus Adolphus