Learning Strategies & Time Management
Many Carleton students want to develop new strategies for addressing time management, test preparation, and study skills in the Carleton environment.
Coaching is available on a number of academic skills:
- organizing busy schedules
- breaking term-long assignments into manageable tasks
- improving in-class notetaking and participation
- improving study skills outside the class
- developing effective test-preparation strategies
Residential Life Area Directors, shown on the right, are trained in academic skills coaching. To request a consultation, fill out this short form. One of the coaches will contact you soon!
- Rae Horton, Severance G10, 507-222-4500, email@example.com
- Taylor Morgan, Cassat 105, 507-222-7246, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Romenesko, Musser 101, 507-222-4457, email@example.com
- Sarah Weiler, Watson 123, 507-222-4093, firstname.lastname@example.org