Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Cowling Dance & Midwinter Ball Student DJ Application: Click here to apply to be a student DJ at the winter Cowling Dance or the 37th annual Midwinter Ball. Applications close Monday, January 23 at noon.
- Midwinter Ball Student Band Application: Click here to apply to play at the 37th annual Midwinter Ball. Applications close Monday, January 23 at noon.
- King Lear at The Guthrie: Click here to reserve a ticket for King Lear at The Guthrie on February 21, 2107
- Wilderness First Responder Certification and Recertification Courses to be held over Spring Break: Click here to sign up!
- Provide Feedback for Spring Concert 2017: Click here to provide feedback and ideas for the 35th annual Spring Concert. This information is helpful in guiding the Spring Concert Planning Committee.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Bike Registration is available online. Click here for more information
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.