Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- We are hiring! Click here to look at the opportunities available for next year including Student Activities Programming Board, New Student Week Leaders and New Student Week PA applications.
- Student DJ Applications Open: Click here if you are interested in being a student DJ at either the Superhero Dance or the spring Cowling Dance. Applications close on Friday, March 31 at noon.
- Superhero Dance Guest Registration: Click here to register a guest for the Superhero Dance held on Saturday, April 8. Guest registration will close at 5:00 p.m. on the night of the event.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Bike Registration is available online. Click here for more information
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.