Senior Week 2015 - Senior Prom Guest Registration
Current Carleton seniors may host one guest for Senior Prom on Wednesday, June 10 from 9:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. at The Grand. NON REGISTERED GUESTS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED!
- Guests must be registered by a SENIOR no later than 5 p.m., Monday, June 8
- As the host, you are responsible for the actions of your guest
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older
- On the night of the event, guests MUST show a photo ID to staff at the main entrance of The Grand. Your guest will be provided a stamp for reentry.
- The cost is $20 per guest. Payment is via Schillers by completing the form below. You may pay for your guest OR collect funds from your guest to put on your OneCard in order to make payment on their behalf.
- Seniors are required to have a Senior Week wristband for admittance
- Questions contact Sarah Wojnicki (swojnicki)
To register and pay for your guest, please log-in below and complete the form.
Note: If you are currently a senior and are unable to log-in, please visit the Student Activities Office and visit Sarah or Jessica to register your guest.
Access to this form is restricted
You are not currently logged in. If you have access to this form, the contents will be displayed after you login.