ADMISSION POLICY & PROCEDURES
Guest registration for Spring Concert is not yet open. Please check back in the two weeks before the event.
CURRENT CARLETON STUDENTS:
- Your OneCard is required for admission -- no exceptions.
- If you sponsor/register a guest, please remember that you are responsible for the actions of your guest.
- Guests must be sponsored and registered by a currently-enrolled Carleton student.
- Guests must be pre-registered (i.e., guests cannot be registered at the gate).
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Only one guest per Carleton student.
- No pets within fenced area.
Registering a guest is a two-step process:
- Register your guest by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 19. Please complete the form below.
- All guests must complete a "Release of Liability Form" at the gate and present a valid government-issued photo ID prior to admission. Blank forms will be provided.