Gifts to the Campaign for Carleton contributed vital support for building and maintaining a campus capable of supporting the College’s talented students and dedicated faculty and staff.
- Cassat Hall and Memorial Hall, two environmentally sustainable residence
halls that house a total of 230 students.
- Willis Hall restoration, including a new roof and clock tower, decorative millwork and iron railing, and repainting to original color.
- Leighton Hall roof replacement.
- Skinner Memorial Chapel exterior renovation, including improvements to
main entrance and tower, stonework cleaning, and forthcoming roof replacement.
- Lyman Lakes shoreline restoration to fix 8-foot erosion of islands by adding additional soil and native plantings for stabilization.
- Laird Stadium track improvements to replace long jump and pole vault runways and pits, and build an additional one of each.
- Weitz Center for Creativity, new home to departments of theater and dance and cinema and media studies, also including a teaching museum and other arts facilities.