Dining Services News
- January 18, 2017 at 10:46 am
Nourish your Mind and Body - Wednesday, January 18th. Stop in to Sayles Café at lunch today for a special tea tasting. Make your own customized tea blend featuring Rishi Tea.
- January 17, 2017 at 10:45 am
January 17th is the deadline to sign your team up to participate in the chili cook-off on Monday, January 30th.
- January 5, 2017 at 10:08 am
Stop by Burton and LDC during lunch to spruce up your hot chocolate and apple cider. We will have assorted toppings and flavorings available.
- January 5, 2017 at 10:02 am
Stop in Burton at lunch to learn more about Energy Balance. Get more nutrient-bang for your calorie buck by filling your plate with colorful produce, whole grains and lean protein. Energy Balance information will be featured throughout the dining hall.
- January 5, 2017 at 10:01 am
Need to warm up on a cold winter's night? Come to Burton for dinner to enjoy Beef Pot Pie Stew or Roasted Vegetable Tempeh Stew with house-made bread.
- January 5, 2017 at 10:00 am
- January 4, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Monday through Friday enjoy your soup in a bread bowl! Sayles Café will be featuring bread bowls all day January 9 - 20! Warm up from the cold winter weather with a bowl of hot soup in a house-made bread bowl. Broccoli Cheese and Chicken Wild Rice will be featured January 9 – 13 and January 16 – 20 we will serve Beer Cheese and Beef Chili.
- January 4, 2017 at 2:14 pm
- January 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
First Meal of Winter Term in Burton
- January 3, 2017 at 8:00 am
- January 2, 2017 at 4:45 pm
First Meal of Winter Term in LDC
- November 18, 2016 at 12:43 pm
Dining Hall Hours of Operation During Finals Fall Term 2016