Skip Navigation

Request Updates, Corrections, and Additions

Faculty & Staff

Please forward office location and phone number changes to Mary Ann Wroblewski ( Mail Stop information is maintained by Locke Perkins ( in Mail Services.

Please forward additions and corrections for staff listings to Human Resources, Strong House; for faculty listings, to the Dean of the College office.


Please send Northfield Option addresses/phone numbers to Residential Life or and home address changes to Central Records or If you live in a suite or apartment and are changing rooms within the suite or apartment, please contact or your Hall Director.