Managing our budget to preserve and strengthen academic excellence at Carleton.
Carleton's most valuable asset is not its endowment (important though that is), but rather the academic excellence that draws outstanding students to our campus year after year, in good economic times and bad. Preserving that excellence--and its uniquely Carleton flavor--is the College's most urgent priority in these challenging economic times.
We are committed to keeping the Carleton community informed as we work together to keep Carleton strong. We've created these pages to keep you up to date, respond to your questions, and make it easy for you to share your suggestions with us.
- February 2011: Budget Information for FY 2012 (PDF)
- September 8, 2009: Budget Change and Update
- June 9, 2009: Update on the Voluntary Separation Program
- May 18, 2009: Faculty, Staff Meeting on Budget Updates
- May 17, 2009: President's Update Following the Carleton Board Meeting
- May 6, 2009: Meet with Finance & Planning Committee Chair
- April 17, 2009: April Budget Update
- February 24, 2009: President's Update on Budgetary Planning
- January 28, 2009: Trial Program - Voluntary FTE Reduction
- January 16, 2009: Carleton's Budget Planning
- November 7, 2008: Facing the Challenges of the Economic Downturn
- October 14, 2008: Arts Union Update