|Maintenance Manager||Mitch Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintenance Supervisor||Brian Leeemail@example.com|
|Administrative Support||Deborah Ludwigfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Climate Control||Don Smithemail@example.com|
|Master Electrician||Kerry Dwyerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintenance Electrician||Brian Boudreauemail@example.com|
|Maintenance Electrician||Mike Jochimfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Locksmith Lead||Kim Bradleyemail@example.com|
|Maintenance Storekeeper||Steve Catonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mechanical Maintenance||Aaron Andersonemail@example.com|
|Mechanical Maintenance||Jeff Masonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mechanical Maintenance||Erik Negaardemail@example.com|
|Mechanical Maintenance||Bill Winterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Painter Lead||Bryce Detlieemail@example.com|
|Master Plumber||Brian Nordlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maintenance Plumber||Ralph Neilemail@example.com|
|Chief Operating Engineer||Matt Bauerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Engineer||Mark Evansemail@example.com|
|Operating Engineer||Tom McCuaigfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Engineer||Brad McNeillemail@example.com|
|Operating Engineer||Chris Moenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Maintenance Office provides repair and maintenance services to all College buildings and utility distribution to the campus, and manages all contract maintenance and utility improvement activities.
Call x4133—Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (summer hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Building maintenance
- Air conditioning
- Electrical service
- Food service equipment
- Heating and ventilation
- Keys, locks, hardware
- Painting and finishing
- Pest control
- Roofing and water proofing
- Stores: parts, tools, supplies
- Windows, glass, blinds
- Central heating and cooling
- Temperature/climate control
- Electric power
- Natural gas
- Sanitary and storm sewers
- Environmental health & safety
- Moving, furniture and equipment
To Request Services:
- Emergency repairs and services - call the Maintenance Office at x4133 during office hours, or Security at x4444, after hours.
- Routine repairs and services - complete a Facilities Work Request and send it to the Maintenance Office in the Facilities Building.
How We Decide What To Do First:
The following priorities assure that needs are addressed in an order that will serve the best interests of the College, its faculty, staff, and students:
- Safety and Health: Urgent needs to protect personal well-being and property.
- Breakdowns: Utility or equipment failures, and facilities damage.
- Planned Maintenance: Scheduled repairs and replacements.
- Routine Maintenance: Repairing minor defects.
- Projects: Planned activities to replace or improve existing facilities and equipment.
- The Maintenance Office typically does not charge departments or individuals for building maintenance and utility services.
- Non-maintenance services requiring the labor of Maintenance Office employees or contractors are charged to the requesting department. These include:
- moving furniture, equipment or deliveries;
- discretionary building and furnishings improvements;
- special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events.
- Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events are scheduled through the Custodial office, x5834, and are billed to departmental accounts.
- Special repair services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.