The following information may be helpful when using WebAdvisor with screen reader software.
- This web site is best read with JAWS 3.7 or higher and Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or higher.
- You may find it useful to use the down arrow key to read a form before you fill it out.
- To move around in tables, Use Tab and Arrow keys for normal navigation and Ctrl - Alt - Arrow keys to navigate the Tables.
Filling out a Form with JAWS
The following keys will help you to fill out a form using JAWS.
- Remember to use the Enter key to turn Forms mode on. Enter your information, then Tab to the next field on the form.
- For check boxes, use the Space bar to check or uncheck the box.
- For combo boxes, use Alt + down arrow to open the combo box.
- Use arrow keys to move around in the list in the combo box.
- Use Alt + up arrow to close the combo box.
- After you have entered the information on the form, press Enter, or Tab to the Submit button and click on the button to submit your information
The following keys provide access to WebAdvisor pages:
- For the menu, press Alt M.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, press Alt F.
- To log out, press Alt O.
- For help on using the current Web page, press Alt H. If no help is available for that page, there will be no response.
- To submit the information you entered in a WebAdvisor form, press Alt S.
WebAdvisor, as delivered, has been certified by an independent testing organization to be compliant with Section 508 of the Federal Workforce Rehabilitation Act and has Level A conformance with the W3 Organization Web Content Accessibility guidelines.