Librarianship, news literacy, & current events: a library alumni panel
A library careers panel co-sponsored by The Library and The Career Center.
A National Library Week event, this panel will have five librarians who are Carleton alums. Join us to learn about how the panelists came to librarianship and what they see as the role of librarianship in media and information literacy and helping people find context around current events.
- Jonathan Koffel, '02: Emerging Technologies Librarian, University of Minnesota Bio-Medical Library
- Lauren Millikan, '11: Library Media Specialist, Scott Highlands Middle School
- Heather (Johnson) Loch, '93: Library Services Manager, Wilder Foundation
- Jason Hallen, '08: Circulation Librarian and Technology Coordinator, Carleton College Gould Library
- Sarah Calhoun, '01: Humanities Liaison and Digital Scholarship Librarian, Carleton College Gould Library
Sponsored by Career Center & Library. Contact: Ann Zawistoski, x7671