2005 Selections From the Gould Library Collection
- Robert Frost (1874-1963). Illustrated by Susan Jeffers. Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening. New York: Dutton Children's Books, 2001
- Charles Upham Shepard (1804-1886) Treatise on Minerology: Second part, consisting of the descriptions of the species, and table illustrative of their natural and chemical affinities. New Haven: H. Howe [etc.], 1832-35
- Quartz crystal cluster, Madagascar, Carleton College Geology Department. Gift of Helen Holmes '58, 2004.
William Shakespeare (1564-1616). Illustrated from the Watercolors of Arthur Rackham. The Comedies Histories & Tragedies of William Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream. New York: Limited Editions Club, 1939.
Frank M. Chapman (1864-1945). Handbook of birds of eastern North America. New York: Appleton, 1907, 7th edition
Bernard S. Mason (1896-1953). The Junior Guide to Camping and Woodcraft. New York: A.S. Barnes and Co, 1943.
- Kanei Nishiyama (1833-1897). Kan'ei Gafu (Picture Album by Kanei). Unsodo, 1886
- Christoph Scheiner (1575-1650). Rosa Ursina. Bracciani : Apud A. Phaeum typographum ducalem, 1626-1630.
- Louis Jenkins; with illustrations by Chandler O'Leary. Handmade paper by Mary Hark. Distance From the Sun: Thirty Prose Poems from Thirty Years. Designed and bound under the direction of Jeff Rathermel and Jana Pullman. Minnesota Center for Book Arts, 2004
- Collette; silkscreens by François Gilot. With an introduction by Robert Phelps. Break of Day. New York : The Limited Editions Club, 1983
- Gellert, Hugo. Aesop Said So. New York: Covici Friede Publishers
- Borges, Jorge Luis; silkscreens by Sol Lewitt. Ficciones. New York: Limited Editions Club, 1984.