Welcome to Mail Services
Campus Post Office is located in the Sayles-Hill lobby
Mail Services in Sayles-Hill campus center processes all of the College's mail.
It is open 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday (until 6pm on Wednesday), and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.
Note: The Campus Post Office will be closed Saturday, March 18th, and closing at 5pm on Wednesday, March 22nd due to Spring Break.
- Provides USPS, FedEx, UPS, and campus mail services.
- Student mailboxes are housed in the lobby, and student parcels may be picked up during our open hours.
- Cash, Schillers, checks, and department charges.
- Photo I.D. is Required for parcel pick up.
- USPS drop off by 3:45pm.
- UPS drop off by 3:45pm.
- FedEx Express drop off by 3pm.
- FedEx Ground drop off by 2:30pm.