Forwarding Mail for Off Campus Studies Students and Early Finish Students
Mail for Off Campus Studies students and Early Finish students that can be forwarded will be forwarded to the home address on file with the College. If your forwarding address is different than the home address on file, please submit a Temporary Address Change form.
What can be forwarded?
- USPS First Class, Priority and Express mail can be forwarded to domestic and international addresses.
- UPS packages can only be forwarded to a domestic street address (no P.O. Box addresses).
What cannot be forwarded?
- FedEx packages cannot be forwarded; they are returned to the sender.
- Monthly CD & Book Club selection of the month letters (including the CD’s & books) cannot be forwarded; they are returned to the sender.
- USPS Bulk and Non-Profit mail cannot be forwarded. This includes catalogs, magazines, newspapers, monthly journals, and newsletters. This mail is recycled.
- Campus mail (no postage) cannot be forwarded. If the sender is a college office, the mail piece will be returned to that office.