When I migrated Nathaniel Motz's old Goodsell website to this new website, I encountered some pages that had no place on the new website, but were nevertheless quite interesting (or funny)! I have archived these pages, and they are available below.
- When the physics department received its new CCD camera, everyone was excited to test it out (and play with it).
- Goodsell Observatory News from 1996.
- Goodsell Observatory News from 1997.
- Current Happenings in the night sky (grouped by planet) from June 1996.
- Chronicles of life in Olin Hall of Science as told by Ryan Hennessy, Greg Stinson, and John Weiss who did research on campus in the summer of 1997.