Certain courses require that you fill out additional forms once you have registered. Please fill out and print any forms you need from the list below.
How to use these forms
Except for the Studio Art registration form, the links on this page are to PDF files. With most web browsers, you'll see the form on your screen when you click. With some browsers, you may have to save the file to your computer and then open it. The Studio Art form is a web form you will complete on-line and it will be submitted to the Art office when you click submit.
You can fill these forms out on the screen, and then print them out and deliver them to the specified office. Some forms require obtaining various signatures first. If you want to keep a copy for yourself, print two or save the file after you have filled it out. You can also just print the forms and fill them out by hand, but that's not so tidy.
- Music Scheduling Form (152 KB PDF Document)Fill out a music scheduling form to indicate when you can meet for lessons and return it to the Music Department Office.
- Off Campus Study Credit (11 KB PDF Document)Form to approve credits from off campus study.
- Independent Study Form (125 KB PDF Document)Form to be completed by students in order to register for independent study, readings, or research.
- Physics/Astronomy Special Project Form (104 KB PDF Document)If you register for a physics or astronomy special project course, you must complete a physics/astronomy special project form and return it to the Registrar's Office.
- Chemistry Department Student Faculty Research Form (6 KB PDF Document)Student Faculty Research Form
- Biology 394 Student Faculty Research Form (72 KB PDF Document)11 October 2011Student Faculty Research Form
- Psychology Special Projects Form (88 KB PDF Document)15 May 2013Psychology Special Project Form
- Carleton at St. Olaf Inter-registration (24 KB PDF Document)17 September 2012Inter-registration form
- Petition Form (111 KB PDF Document)15 August 2012To petition for exceptions to Registration Policies.
- Special Student Registration Form (107 KB PDF Document)3 April 2014This form is used by non-traditional students to register for courses