Frequently Asked Questions

I need to go to the hospital, but do not have transportation.

Non-emergency transportation to local health providers is available for on-campus students at no cost during Carleton terms.  Complete a ride request form available from the Info Desk in Sayles-Hill. If the Info Desk is closed, call Security Services at x4444, who will ensure timely transportation is made available.  In cases where an ambulance is required, Security will telephone the request to emergency dispatch.

Other FAQs