Sending Copies of Tax Forms
New Tax Document Information for 2016-2017
Carleton is utilizing a state-of-the-art scanning service available from The College Board. After filing your PROFILE application, you will receive correspondence from them indicating that they will collect your 2015 federal tax information and other supplemental documents. We are excited about partnering with them and of course, we want to assure you that your privacy is completely protected.
When The College Board contacts you, they will send instructions and a personalized cover sheet. This cover sheet needs to be completed and returned with copies of the various tax forms, schedules, and W-2 forms. If you send documents without the cover sheet, The College Board will send the copies back to you unprocessed. If you have misplaced your cover sheet and need another, go to the College Board online to print off your personalized cover sheet.
Please be aware that processing can take up to 5-8 business days from electronic upload for IDOC to process the file. Carleton will be notified of your uploaded date and utilize that date in determining if you have met any appropriate deadlines.
- 2017-18 Application Instructions for Returning Students
- 2016-17 Application Instructions for Returning Students
- Tips for Completing the Application Process
- Sending Copies of Tax Forms
- College Board IDOC Service
- Financial Aid for Off-Campus Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request for Assistance with Music Lessons