About the Career Center
The mission of the Carleton Career Center is to empower students and recent graduates to integrate and apply their liberal arts education toward succeeding in their career paths and living a meaningful life after Carleton.
Through a variety of programs, resources, and tools, the Career Center assists students with ongoing self-assessment and skill and knowledge building, and provides experiential opportunities and access to employers and graduate programs. We engage the Carleton community and facilitate career-related connections and learning opportunities among our partners -- students, alumni, parents, faculty, employers, and friends – to position students for success.
Above and beyond those broad objectives, the Center continues to offer a host of career services, including:
- résumé and cover letter resources and assistance
- individualized job and internship database searching
- organization of on-campus recruiting
- access to off-campus job fairs
- scholarship/fellowship identification and support
- self-assessment tools
- Contact information for Career Center staff
- Information about the student Career Advisors
- Do you need to make an appointment, or will a drop-in visit be best?
- The Carleton Careers Alumni Board engages alumni across classes, professions, and industries to aid the career center in helping students and alumni explore and find meaningful careers.
- Senior Survey data and other statistics