Alumni Fellowship Opportunities
The Carleton College Alumni Business Fellowship Program was established in 1984 by an extraordinary gift from the late Charles Lofgren, Sr. '27. Conceived as an incentive for Carleton alumni committed to a business career, these fellowships are awarded to alumni who wish to undertake an intensive program of mid-career education intended to expand their horizons and leadership roles within the for-profit sector of the economy. This program is administered by the Alumni Relations Office.
- Offers 20 American professionals an in-depth understanding of the political, economic and cultural environment of Germany and Europe through a nine-month professional development fellowship program.
- Two high-level work placements in major German institutions, including the public and the private sectors.
- Three Europe-wide seminars with key decision-makers.
- Generous monthly stipend.
- Intensive German language training provided as needed in U.S. and Germany prior to program start.
Bosch Fellows are competitively chosen from the fields of Business Administration, Law, Political Science, Public Policy, and Journalism. Applicants should be U.S. citizens, age 23-34, with 2+ years of relevant work experience and a graduate degree. Candidates without a graduate degree are also encouraged to apply, provided they have extensive work experience in one of the application fields.
Visit the Bosch Fellowship website for current application deadlines, further information and application materials.