- October 25, 2013 at 4:39 pm
We’ve all heard of Earth Day, but did you celebrate national Food Day yesterday? This new holiday was made to raise awareness about the ecological, economic, and social issues surrounding our food systems, and Carleton students celebrated in a big way by hosting their own Food Week, beginning October 18th with a Café Fast and culminating tomorrow at Farm’s annual Harvest Fest.
- October 25, 2013 at 11:28 am
Patrick Burke, Political Engagement and Activism Fellow, covers the Immigration Rally in the Twin Cities.
- October 23, 2013 at 11:34 am
An overview of our center and a statement to the community.
- October 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm
Bon Appétit describes the Farm Bike Tour!
- October 13, 2013 at 3:24 pm
This week, Northfield News covered Carleton students, led by CCCE Fellow Tori Ostenso, help local Northfield farmers and the Food Shelf with the Gleaning program.
- October 9, 2013 at 5:08 pm
The Northfield News covered our Farm Bike Tour on September 28th, 2013.
- October 9, 2013 at 4:37 pm
The Summer 2013 issue of the Carleton publication "The Voice" had a fantastic piece about our office!
- October 8, 2013 at 12:00 pm
With the help of the Career Center, EthIC, the CCCE, and the Chaplain's Office, Carleton launches its first Careers in Social Justice Panel for the 2013-2014 school year.
- October 3, 2013 at 5:13 pm
HealthFinders Collaborative in Rice County recently received a grant for $20,000 to improve dental services and accessibility in Rice County - that was written by Carleton student Brandon Valle, '14.
- September 24, 2013 at 11:39 amBorr Vang ’12, a former youth tutoring student coordinator at the CCCE, was featured on KSTP TV yesterday.
- September 24, 2013 at 11:20 amBorr Vang ’12, a former youth tutoring student coordinator at the CCCE, was featured on KSTP TV yesterday for her continued dedication to community engagement. She now works as a college coach at College Possible, an AmeriCorps organization that supports low-income students in the US, where she helps college-age students obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- August 29, 2013 at 9:50 am
Caffi Meyer, '15 is working with the city of Northfield to test the new curbside composting pilot program.