- November 23, 2014 at 5:08 pm
Bill North's Medieval History class collaborates with 4th and 5th graders from Prairie Creek Elementary school.
- November 12, 2014 at 2:31 pm
The latest post in our "Profiles of Engagement" series features Nathaniel Van Wienen '15, a program director for the Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP).
- November 6, 2014 at 9:32 am
Sophomores and a senior research team designed an air quality monitoring bike, which they use to teach middle schoolers about air pollution.
- November 5, 2014 at 1:57 pm
During an immunology course, Emily Matsuda worked on a project about celiac disease, an experience that inspired her to write and publish a children's book. Learn more about her project in our latest Profile of Engagement....
- November 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm
Latin 204 Professor Rob Hardy starts a Latin Club at Greenvale Elementary
- October 31, 2014 at 3:40 pm
Porter Truax profiles "ACE Veteran" professor Michael McNally '85.
- October 29, 2014 at 2:46 pm
- October 28, 2014 at 2:14 pmThe triumphs of Young Chefs Faribault were highlighted on KARE 11 News last night. The segment described the creative mixing of food and fun that makes the Young Chefs program such a successful method of science education. Here is the link to the full news story: http://www.kare11.com/story/news/education/2014/10/27/carleton-college-cooking-science-faribault/18040673/
- October 28, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Students assess Carleton's institutional food purchasing.
- October 28, 2014 at 1:41 pm
Everyone can learn about the current state of Carleton's current food procurement through recently published results from last year's Real Food Calculator audit
- October 23, 2014 at 9:18 am
Biology Professor Dan Hernandez talks about his experiences with academic civic engagement and public scholarship.
- October 16, 2014 at 1:11 pm
Deborah Appleman, the Hollis L. Caswell Professor of Educational Studies, gives talk at the Minnesota Campus Compact Engaged Scholarship Series: Inside-Out Prison Engagement Models for Teaching and Learning. October 20, 2014.
This engaged scholarship series features a discussion of the Inside-Out Prison Exchange Model and other approaches that support high-impact educational experiences on both sides of the prison wall.