- October 3, 2013 at 5:13 pm
HealthFinders Collaborative in Rice County recently received a grant for $20,000 to improve dental services and accessibility in Rice County - that was written by Carleton student Brandon Valle, '14.
- September 24, 2013 at 11:39 amBorr Vang ’12, a former youth tutoring student coordinator at the CCCE, was featured on KSTP TV yesterday.
- September 24, 2013 at 11:20 amBorr Vang ’12, a former youth tutoring student coordinator at the CCCE, was featured on KSTP TV yesterday for her continued dedication to community engagement. She now works as a college coach at College Possible, an AmeriCorps organization that supports low-income students in the US, where she helps college-age students obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- August 29, 2013 at 9:50 am
Caffi Meyer, '15 is working with the city of Northfield to test the new curbside composting pilot program.
- August 20, 2013 at 2:25 pm
Chastain, a senior at Carleton College, wants to get parents and teenagers talking about sexuality. As a Phillips scholarship recipient, Chastain helped to create a pregnancy prevention training program with the HealthFinders Collaborative in Rice County.
- August 20, 2013 at 1:47 pm…
- July 11, 2013 at 5:41 pm
- July 1, 2013 at 11:54 pm
- June 22, 2013 at 11:47 am
Adriana Casillas was the first TORCH student to participate in the Carleton Summer Science Program with the support of the Minnesota Department of Higher Ed. Overcoming obstacles, she has carried her passion for science forward through college and now on to graduate school.
- June 22, 2013 at 11:43 am
- April 28, 2013 at 1:28 pm
- April 28, 2013 at 1:23 pm