About HealthFinders Collaborative
- Contacts:Joyce Kim '17 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Location:Faribault, Northfield
- Join Time:Fall Term (Internships) & Anytime (Volunteers)
Students work with HealthFinders in numerous positions that vary widely in the time commitment required, the skills needed, and the type of work performed. Listed below are the types of student volunteer and internship positions we fill each school year. Students must apply in the beginning of fall term for internships and throughout the year for volunteer positions. To apply for an internship or volunteer, please visit the link.
- Communications and Public Health
- Clinical Operations
- Pure Vida
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Interpreter (Spanish and Somalian) - Click here to learn more about interpreting at HealthFinders!
- 2017 Annual Spring Gala
- April 22nd, 2017: HealthFinders Gala