Studio Art Application Form
To apply for a Studio Art course, you must use this form. Please read and follow the instructions carefully to be considered for courses you want.
- Go to The Hub and waitlist for all Studio Art courses you want to take. Failure to waitlist online means your form will NOT be considered.
- Complete this form by November 8 at 8am for Winter Term. List all courses you are waitlisting for in your priority order.
- If you are admitted for registration, you will be contacted by the Registrar's Office within 48 hours. If not admitted you will get an email from the dept assistant advising that you have not been admitted. If you do not get an email, it means you will remain on the 2nd round waitlist and NOT get an email unless a spot opens.
- If you are admitted, you must register on The Hub by Tuesday, May 31 at 11:59 pm in order to secure your spot. If you do not register, your place will be given to someone else.
- If you are not contacted by the Registrar's Office or department assistant, you are still on the waitlist and will be considered if spaces open. You will receive an email from the registrar if you are among second round admitted students. Second round admitted students MUST register online by 11:59 pm June 3rd. Anyone not admitted in the second round will get an email advising of that status.
Please apply using only this form. We will take waitlisted students in order, if space opens, at the start of the course.
The Studio Art department has a goal of filling each course with a 50–50 combination of majors and non-majors. We use priority order of registration as well as required prerequisites to achieve this goal.