I took Chemistry courses in another country or at another college. How do I request advanced placement in the chemistry curriculum?

Students with previous college-level chemistry experience or other types of advanced placement exam scores from other countries may be eligible to be placed into more advanced chemistry courses.

Transfer students or other students with prematriculation chemistry credit should fill out the following form to begin the process of requesting advanced placement in the chemistry curriculum:

Request for Exemption From Chemistry Courses At Carleton

If you have additional questions please contact the Chemistry Department Chair.