Immediate Opening – Software Engineer (Austin, TX)
BlackBag Technologies, a leading Mac based data forensics and eDiscovery firm, is seeking Software Engineers to join our development team, focusing on forensic related projects. Our Engineers work on all aspects of our codebase using a variety of languages, and face new and interesting challenges on a regular basis. The role requires an intellectual curiosity for understanding new technologies and translating them into new and successful solutions. Candidates should have experience working with large data sets and feel comfortable working in a small, agile environment.
- Strong development skills working with object oriented software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Skills in Cocoa/Objective-C, C, or a similar language
- Skills in scripting languages such as perl or python
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with REAL Studio a plus
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years work experience
- Develop all aspects of code base for new tools and technologies
- Research and solve complex problems both individually and within a team environment
- Deliver efficient, readable, and tested code in a timely manner
- Assist with on-going maintenance of existing code
- Assist with design and implementation of new tools
Competitive salary and benefits with significant bonus potential. Compensation is commensurate with experience and technical knowledge.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.